New Social Network Platforms in 2016 That Is Not Facebook or Twitter: Get Tons of Traffic and Sales from Other Platforms, Social Media Strategy
New Social Media Platform Forget about the usual Social Network such as Facebook and Twitter. They almost become fully paid for marketers. Learn about new platforms and drive organic traffic free. In this age of technology and the web, there are so many websites available to post your blogs in and make them widely known and followed. You might think that only Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and such social networks are only popular for sharing blogs to make them widely read however that is not the case. This Book will tell you about the other social networks that are not only used by thousands, but they are also popular among users for blogging their content. Do you know of any other social network that promotes blogging? Well if you do not know about any other social network that promotes blogs you must read this Book. Bloggers are using several other social networks to boost their followers. Some social networks have been discussed thoroughly in the pages to come. Ways to drive traffic to blogs on each of these social networks has been written in detail. The Book has tips for bloggers on how to drive traffic to blogs by using other social networks than usual ones. Every social network has its way of promoting and driving traffic to a blog that a blogger needs to follow. do yourself a favour and learn about the new social media!
Price: $ 7.49
Sold by Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Pinterest Power: Market Your Business, Sell Your Product, and Build Your Brand on the World’s Hottest Social Network
Start Marketing NOW on the World’s Fastest-GrowingWebsite! You thought Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter were big? Pinterest is outpacing them all. As a marketer, you can’t afford to ignore this amazing new platform. Why should you start marketing right now on Pinterest? In a word: MORE. You’ll drive more traffic, get more customers, and make more money than ever! Pinterest Power provides all the tools, tips, and strategies you need to get going-right now, the right way. “Pinterest has unimaginable potential as a marketing and customer relationship building tool. In this fantastic book Jason and Karen reveal their highly effectiveblueprint for using it the right way. This is the guide to Pinterest that I’m having my staff read.” – JIM COCKRUM, bestselling author of Free Marketing: 101 Low and No-Cost Ways to Grow Your Business “Pinterest is one of the hottest and fastest social tools on the Internet today. It’s growing faster than Facebook did, and you don’t want to be left behind. JasonMiles will show you step-by-step how he uses Pinterest to make money online.” – SKIP MCGRATH, author of Three Weeks to eBay Profits
Price: $ 12.99
Sold by Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the way you plan and construct your website so that it can be discovered, analyzed, and then indexed by search engines. Good Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps make the content of your website more relevant, attractive and easier for search engines and their crawling software to find you and rank your site high in the search results.
1. If you are using Pay Per Click (PPC) and other paid advertising to bring visitors to your website, you will probably spend more money on ads than you will make. With Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing you pay for every visitor who clicks on the ad to go to your website, whether they are interested in what you are offering or not. With organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO), once your website is properly set up, your website should naturally show up with a high ranking in the free search results. This means that every visitor to your website is free.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a long term strategy for your online marketing. If you are committed to making money online, you will need an online marketing plan and that plan should definitely include organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). A properly done organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign will get your website massive amounts of website traffic.
3. Search engines and online marketers know that about 80% of website traffic comes from the unpaid free organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) website links. People will chose to click on a free link over an advertised “Sponsored Link” at a rate of 4 to 1. Searchers just trust the organic search results more than the advertising.
4. Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is much cost effective than any other marketing tool– offline or online! SEO may be just one part of an online web marketing strategy, but it’s the fundamental part. If you are doing nothing else, search engine placement and keyword related advertising can make up 80 to 90% of your traffic.
5. Professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consultants and companies can very expensive and are not in the budget for most struggling network marketers. If your are serious about doing network marketing online, it is important that you take a little time and learn the business of marketing on the Internet. It will save you a lot of time and eventually earn you a lot of money.
6. Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is free of any risks. Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising can be risky because if you don’t know what you are doing, you can waste hundreds or thousands of dollars trying to find the right kind of ads. You also take risks when using Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising because some dirty dealing competitors will use software that will click your ads thousands of times without getting you any real visitors to your website and costing you plenty.
Learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will help you explode you sales, dominate your competition, minimize your financial risk, and is the best investment for the growth of your network marketing business online.