Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the way you plan and construct your website so that it can be discovered, analyzed, and then indexed by search engines. Good Search Engine Optimization (SEO) helps make the content of your website more relevant, attractive and easier for search engines and their crawling software to find you and rank your site high in the search results.
1. If you are using Pay Per Click (PPC) and other paid advertising to bring visitors to your website, you will probably spend more money on ads than you will make. With Pay Per Click (PPC) marketing you pay for every visitor who clicks on the ad to go to your website, whether they are interested in what you are offering or not. With organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO), once your website is properly set up, your website should naturally show up with a high ranking in the free search results. This means that every visitor to your website is free.
2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a long term strategy for your online marketing. If you are committed to making money online, you will need an online marketing plan and that plan should definitely include organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO). A properly done organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaign will get your website massive amounts of website traffic.
3. Search engines and online marketers know that about 80% of website traffic comes from the unpaid free organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) website links. People will chose to click on a free link over an advertised “Sponsored Link” at a rate of 4 to 1. Searchers just trust the organic search results more than the advertising.
4. Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is much cost effective than any other marketing tool– offline or online! SEO may be just one part of an online web marketing strategy, but it’s the fundamental part. If you are doing nothing else, search engine placement and keyword related advertising can make up 80 to 90% of your traffic.
5. Professional Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consultants and companies can very expensive and are not in the budget for most struggling network marketers. If your are serious about doing network marketing online, it is important that you take a little time and learn the business of marketing on the Internet. It will save you a lot of time and eventually earn you a lot of money.
6. Organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is free of any risks. Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising can be risky because if you don’t know what you are doing, you can waste hundreds or thousands of dollars trying to find the right kind of ads. You also take risks when using Pay Per Click (PPC) advertising because some dirty dealing competitors will use software that will click your ads thousands of times without getting you any real visitors to your website and costing you plenty.
Learning Search Engine Optimization (SEO) will help you explode you sales, dominate your competition, minimize your financial risk, and is the best investment for the growth of your network marketing business online.
To get more information on how organic SEO training can help you grow your network marketing business online go to Organic Search Engine Optimization now! Dianne is an Online Business and Marketing Coach. She can show you how the top network marketers are exploding their businesses online. Go to http://DianneRonnow.com for more information. By Dianne Ronnow. Copyright 2009 Dianne Ronnow. All right